CATEYE PADRONE SMART +
1. Before use
• Do not ingest the battery, Chemical Burn Hazard.
This product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the coin/button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death.
• Keep new and used batteries away from children.
• If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children.
• If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
• Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
• Battery cannot be subjected to high or low extreme temperatures, low air pressure at high altitude during use, storage or transportation.
• Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
• Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion.
• Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
• A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
2. Checking package contents
3. Install Cateye Cycling™
4. Pairing a smart computer with a smartphone
5. Pairing a sensor or a Shimano DI2 system with a smartphone (If you have sensors or a DI2 system)
6. Mounting the bracket
7. Mounting the speed (cadence) sensor (ISC-12)
8. Wearing the heart rate sensor (HR-12)