CATEYE PADRONE SMART +
Switching to Sensor Direct Mode
Pairing a smart computer with a sensor
Tire circumference setting
Set the tire circumference for a sensor capable of speed measurement.
1. From the measurement screen, press OPTION for 2 seconds to switch to the sensor pairing screen.
(2 seconds)Sensor pairing screenMeasurement screen
* When the sensor pairing screen is left on for 1 minute, the smart computer returns to the measurement screen.
2. Select the sensor you want to set, and enter the tire circumference.
Enter the circumference in mm of the tire (the length of the outer circumference of the tire) on which the sensor is installed.
Sensor selection(1 second)(1 second)Increase numbersTire circumference valueMove to next digit
* Sensors that can be selected are those that have been paired with Cateye Cycling™ or a smart computer. The letter that appears after the sensor name indicates how the sensor was paired.
• A : Sensor paired with Cateye Cycling™
• C : Sensor paired with a smart computer
* Error is displayed if values outside the setting range are entered.
3. Press OPTION to confirm settings.
Pressing OPTION again returns to the measurement screen.
* If you have changed settings, always press OPTION to confirm changes.
This completes the tire circumference setting procedure.