CATEYE PADRONE SMART +
Switching to Sensor Direct Mode
Pairing a smart computer with a sensor
Pair a sensor that you want to use with smart computer.
• Pairing (sensor ID synchronization) must be performed in order to use a sensor.
• Do not pair sensors at a race venue or in similar locations where there are a lot of other users. Doing so may cause the smart computer to be paired with another device.
• Pair all sensors and similar devices that you intend to connect.
• Pairing a Shimano DI2 system must be performed using a smartphone.
• During pairing or when connected to a smartphone, if sensor information is stored in Cateye Cycling™, this information is written to the smart computer.
1. From the measurement screen, press OPTION for 2 seconds to switch to the sensor pairing screen.
(2 seconds)Sensor pairing screenMeasurement screen
* When the sensor pairing screen is left on for 1 minute, the smart computer returns to the measurement screen.
2. Press SS/LAP to start pairing.
3. Activate the sensor that you want to pair.
Sensor activatedSynchronization completeReady for synchronization
The name of the synchronized sensor is displayed and pairing is completed.
• SP : Speed sensor
• ISC : Speed/cadence sensor
• CD : Cadence sensor
• HR : Heart rate sensor
• PW : Power sensor
* When pairing a sensor with a smart computer, a "C" is displayed after the sensor name.
When the smart computer displays [ID FULL] on the screen and returns to the sensor pairing screen, the maximum number of sensors have been paired.
Up to 9 separate sensor IDs can be paired with the smart computer.
If the maximum number of sensors have been paired, in the sensor pairing screen, press OPTION for 4 seconds to clear all pairings.
Then re-pair the required sensors.
* Pairing standby time is 5 minutes. Activate the sensor within this time.
* If you want to pair another sensor, repeat steps 2 and 3.
4. Press OPTION to return to the measurement screen.
Pairing is now complete.
If you have paired a sensor capable of speed measurement, proceed with setting the tire circumference.
Tire circumference setting