CATEYE PADRONE SMART +
Switching to Sensor Direct Mode
Switch from Mirror Mode to Sensor Direct Mode.
1. Close Cateye Cycling™ or from (MENU), turn off [Connect].
2. From the smartphone search screen, press MODE for 1 second to switch to Sensor Direct Mode.
(1 second)Smartphone search screenMeasurement screen
* Smart computer will search for a sensor instead of your smartphone. In this mode, the sensor icon flashes to indicate sensor reception status.
• S (Flash): When the speed signal is received
• C (Flash): When the cadence signal is received
• S/C (S and C flash simultaneously): When the speed/cadence (ISC) sensor signal is received
• H (Flash): When the heart rate signal is received
• P (Flash): When the power signal is received
• (Flash): When the Shimano DI2 system signal is received
Sensor Direct Mode and Mirror Mode measure independently and data has no continuity.
Pairing a smart computer with a sensor
Tire circumference setting