A CatEyeSYNC™-enabled light that increases your visibility as you slow.
CatEyeSYNC™ - ONE touch control -Turn one light on and all your CatEyeSYNC™ lights come on.
Using wireless technology, CatEyeSYNC™ lights provide the ease of synchronizing all lights to operate as one. Check battery levels, customize modes, set brake mode and synchronize flash pattern preferences using your Smartphone.
Simple and superior 360-degree visibility is one touch away with up to 7 lights synced to operate as one.
(the other CatEyeSYNC™ light options that can be added to your SYNC Kinetic system are SYNC Core and SYNC Wearable.)
With a built-in accelerometer that switches to burst mode as you decelerate, SYNC Kinetic gives you an extra level of defense. Use alone or in combination with other models in the CatEyeSYNC™ family for unparalleled levels of 360-degree visibility, day or night.
Check out CatEyeSYNC™ website!
- Built-in acceleration sensor for Kinetic mode (Automatically turns on with 50 lumen brightness when bike deceleration is detected)
- Excellent daytime visibility in Daytime HyperFlash mode
- Group Ride mode eye-friendly to team riders behind
- Superior side visibility
- OptiCube™ lens technology
- Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery
- USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included)
- Low battery indicator
- 6 modes *Charging time: 2.5h
- Mode memory function
- Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low)
*The smartphone CatEyeSYNC™ app is required to pair the lights. Before you purchase, be sure to check to see if your smartphone model is compatible. CatEyeSYNC™ Compatible Device List
PC or Mac with internet connection is required for firmware update of the CatEyeSYNC™ lights.
- Synchronize all SYNC lights
- One touch turns all lights on/off
- Synchronize light modes and flashing timing for enhanced visibility (SYNC Wearable, SYNC Kinetic)
- Synchronized Kinetic mode for dynamic visibility (when used with SYNC Kinetic)
- Control with smartphone app
- Pair the lights (up to seven lights)
- Turn on/off light mode synchronization
- View remaining battery level
- Turn on/off the lights
- Turn on/off synchronization with other lights
- Find me function lets the light flashing by tapping the button on app
Firmware Updater for CatEyeSYNC™ Download
※Please make sure the light is fully charged before updating the firmware.
・Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
・Mac OS 10.10 or later ※About macOS Catalina (10.15)
※Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 74.5 x 26 x 28mm
- 43g (with battery)
- Light source：
- Red LED X 5
- Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery
- High（40 lumens）：1.5 hrs
Low（5 lumens）：15 hrs
Flashing（30 lumens）：50 hrs
Rapid（50 lumens）：20 hrs
Group Ride（40 lumens）：15 hrs
Daytime HyperFlash（50 lumens）：30 hrs
*When Kinetic mode is enabled 60 times per hour
High（40 lumens）：1.4 hrs
Low（5 lumens）：6 hrs
Flashing（30 lumens）：7 hrs
Rapid（50 lumens）：6 hrs
Group Ride（40 lumens）：6 hrs
Daytime HyperFlash（50 lumens）：7 hrs
- Recharge time：
- 2.5 hrs (USB recharge)
- Mount size：
- Rubber band mount (fits φ 26.0-32.0mm seatpost)
- Water resistant：
- Activation of the Kinetic mode depends on the degree of deceleration, the light may not react or the reaction may be delayed.