CATEYE PADRONE SMART +
Importing summary data
You can send summary data accumulated in smart computer (measurement results of sensor direct mode) to your smartphone.
1. Launch Cateye Cycling™, and from (MENU) turn on [Connect].
2. On the measurement screen, press MODE for 1 second to display the smartphone search screen and connect with your smartphone.
When smart computer connects to a smartphone, it switches to the measurement standby display.
Smartphone search screenMeasurement standby
* The appearance of the smart computer screen depends on the state of Cateye Cycling™.
* It is not possible to import data while measuring with Cateye Cycling™.
3. Tap (MENU) and then [Activity List].
If there is summary data in smart computer, the (Import from CC) is displayed.
Tapping the button imports summary data to your smartphone and updates the activity list.
* This action deletes summary data from smart computer.
* After importing summary data, it is recommended that you turn off [Connect] from (MENU) to minimize smartphone battery drain.